Associate Account Manager
|Salary Range:||Competitive salary|
|Benefits:||Group health coverage, long term disability, 401k Plan with company match and vacation/sick time|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||This position is primarily responsible for assisting and supporting commercial Property and Causality (P&C) customer service staff (i.e. Account Executives, Senior Account Managers and Account Managers) by processing customer account routine service items, providing customer service staff time to focus on more complex and/or urgent service items, including working directly with customers on a daily basis by performing the following duties|
|Duties:||• Works with customer service staff, orders policy endorsements from carriers/markets; diary for receipt of endorsements; and confirms accuracy of endorsements.|
• Follows up with carriers/markets as needed for corrections; posts confirmed or corrected endorsements in agency/document management systems and sends customer copy to customers.
• Checks issued polices for accuracy, follows up with carriers/markets as needed for corrections; posts confirmed or corrected policies in agency/document management systems for customer service staff to handle.
• Checks audits for accuracy of coverage rates and exposure basis data, diary for receipt of policy final audits for expired policies; follows up with customer service staff to verify exposure data differences and carriers/markets to verify coverage rates.
• Processes Certificate of Insurance requests for customer service staff on a daily basis.
• Downloads policies and endorsements from carrier websites on a daily basis.
• Inputs policy coverage data and/or policy files in agency management system
• Cooperates with management and customer service staff to ensure that services can be adequately maintained to meet the needs of customers
|Qualifications:||• Thorough understanding of commercial P&C insurance exposures/rating/coverage and forms.|
• Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and work effectively with others.
• Detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
• Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
• Must be able to work in a technology-driven environment and be proficient in Word, Excel, and any other software programs utilized by RHSB.
• A Texas Group 1 license is mandatory.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university preferred; two to three years retail insurance agency related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have strong customer service aptitude.
• Must have a home computer with high-speed internet access.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.